Bowling Equipment Service Technician
Schemm Bowling, Inc. is hiring a Bowling Equipment Service Technician to join our team. Experience as a mechanic with Brunswick Pinsetters, Kegel / AMF equipment is a plus, but not necessary as we will train the right candidate. This candidate will be responsible for diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing customer bowling equipment.
Bowling Equipment Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Perform maintenance and repairs on customer bowling equipment.
- Diagnose issues with bowling equipment.
- Explain equipment repairs and any issues to the customer.
- Test the functionality of equipment before leaving the job site.
- Perform basic preventative maintenance.
- Keep the service van stocked, organized and clean.
- Willingness to learn with hands-on training.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and provide friendly customer service.
Bowling Equipment Service Technician Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must read and interpret data to maintain accurate records.
- Heavy lifting required
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Willing to travel.
- Some overnights required.